- Contact Us
- Your Pet Portal
- Pet Library
- Online Store/VetSource
- Hill's to Home Online Pet Food Ordering
- General Information
- Hospital Policies
Central Park Veterinary Clinic has been providing companion animal veterinary care to the Seacoast region for over 50 years. As we approach 2012 we enter a new chapter of CPVC as we relocate to a new, larger and more modern facility that should allow us to continue to provide the best possible veterinary care to the surrounding community. We encourage you to browse our website to learn more about CPVC and the services we provide:
1. Our Mission: Central Park Veterinary Clinic is committed to serving the needs of our clients and their pets by providing compassionate care, a thorough preventive health program, and high quality veterinary medicine and surgery for companion animals. Together as a team, our doctors, staff and clients can strengthen the pet-family bond and provide our pet companions with longer, healthier and happier lives.
2. Services: Learn more about the services that Central Park Veterinary Clinic provides you and your pets
3. History of CPVC: Learn more about the history of Central Park Veterinary Clinic
4. Our Staff: Learn more about our staff
5. Hospital Tour: See photos of our facility
6. AAHA: Central Park Veterinary Clinic has been accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association since 1974. Only about 15% of veterinary hospitals in the US are AAHA accredited. We follow a strict set of guidelines and undergo site inspections so that we can continue to provide the best possible veterinary care to our patients. We encourage you to visit the AAHA website at Healthypet.com to learn more about AAHA as well as to access a large amount of helpful information on pet care.
7.Photos: A photo gallery of pets, clients, staff, interesting cases and upcoming CPVC events.